Tuesday, August 04, 2009

SHOT-SKI PROJECT

I spent the last week or so putting together and painting a "Shot-Ski." It was a gift for my brother and sister-in-law who just purchased a new house. They have a bar in their basement, and their last name is Borgen, hence the "Borgen's Basement" logo.

Shot-Ski's are designed so that multiple persons can drink shots at once. My friend Aric Anonich is a co-owner of the Shot-Ski company, and you can find out more about Shot-Ski's at http://www.shot-ski.com/.





















Above is me with the finished Shot-Ski...





Above is a shot of the whole ski...
This is detail of the shot mounting, (complete with Shot-Ski logo glass shots - which I designed btw)...



















Above is a ski-length shot - no pun intended...















Above is some detail of the painting....






More painting detail...









Painting detail of the tail...
The Shot-Ski website offers completes skis (snow or water, and other off the wall designs) as well as mounting gear to design your own like I did. Check 'em out, and let me know what you think of the one I made.

No comments: